Millard Maritime is a deep-water port with easy access to open water.
Modern material handling systems are used for all commodities at Millard Maritime.
Millard Maritime offers safe and efficient liquid cargo transfers.
Our Gulf Coast port is CSX served, including 150 rail car spots with room for expansion. We also offer loading and unloading of a wide range of commodities and finished goods.
Millard Maritime was developed to meet the demands of the current market and plan for proper expansion in the coming years.
- Export and import capabilities
- Full Homeland Security protection
- Import/export bulk and breakbulk loading and unloading
- Container stripping and loading
- Experienced “in-house” stevedoring service
- Serviced by CSX rail
- Easy access to the Gulf of Mexico, I-65 and I-10
- Barge access from ICW and Tom Bigbee
- Short pilotage
Millard has developed a facility to meet the demands of the market. Our expansion opportunities include:
- Approximately 300 acres
- Multi-use site
- Subdivide/build to suit/lease/joint venture
- Tank farm
- Bulk dry cargo storage – both indoor and outdoor
- Future dock expansion for a total of 3,600 feet